ASR 5000 ePDG System Configuration (EPDG1D)
This course provides detailed instruction on how to configure and monitor the Cisco® ASR 5000 to function as an evolved packet data gateway (ePDG) in a 4G Wi-Fi offload network environment.
Who should attend
This course is designed for participants from any of the following disciplines who are responsible for the planning, configuration, and management of the ASR 5000:
- Network engineering
- Network consulting
- Customer support
- Field engineering
Following are the prerequisites for this course:
- Participants should have a good understanding of the ASR 5000 platform. This includes knowing important hardware and software components, as well as file system management.
- Participants should have previous exposure to the ASR command line interface (CLI) and know how to use the CLI to create contexts, logical interfaces, and services.
- Participants must also have a thorough understanding of IP routing, networking protocols, and a basic working knowledge of applicable Wi-Fi network operation.
Participants are required to bring the following materials to this training course:
- Laptop or notebook computer with:
- Terminal emulation program (such as PuTTY, available at http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/putty/) capable of Telnet or SSH
- 10/100BASE-T Ethernet interface
Participants are responsible for all travel and expenses.
Upon completion of this course, you should have a thorough understanding of the following aspects of the platform:
- Performing basic service configuration and monitoring of the ePDG
- Monitoring the system for proper subscriber session establishment
- Basic debugging of initial attachment failure
At the completion of this course, all participants receive a certificate of completion.
В настоящее время расписание на курс отсутствует