Accelerating Customers' Digital Transformation with DNA (DNA)
The objective of this course is to teach delegates (both AMs and SEs) how to position and sell Cisco’s Digital Network Architecture (DNA) such that it delivers positive business outcomes for any customer and consequently forms the basis for business transformation and business growth.
The course encourages AMs and SEs to work together in positioning DNA and extensive exercises are used to re-inforce the material taught.
Delegates should bring a laptop with which to conduct research and complete exercises.
The final module of the course, Module 5 provides a more in-depth overview of DNA solutions with online demonstrations and the ability for AMs and SEs to conduct DNA demos alongside the instructor.
Who should attend
Anyone who is looking to position Cisco’s DNA including Account Managers, Account Directors, Business Development, Sales Support, Pre-Sales and System Engineers.
- Be able to articulate the value of Cisco DNA in helping a customer reach their strategic business objectives.
- Discuss the importance of selling Lifecycle Services and DNA together to drive new opportunities
- How to sell using ‘positive business outcomes’ rather than ‘negative scare tactics’
- Use business outcomes and DNA business themes to progress a customer’s ‘digital ready’ strategy
- Understand Cisco’s unique value in the market and how to use it to defeat objections and the competition
- Ensure a ‘business-first’ and ‘digital ready’ approach when selling and positioning Cisco DNA
- Provide a visual demonstration of the key DNA components
В настоящее время расписание на курс отсутствует