Cisco UCS Mini Pre-Sales Design Workshop (UCSMDW)
This workshop has been designed for Cisco Partners within the commercial mid-market who provide price competitive scalable data center solutions to their customers. They will need fewer servers but are still looking at the comprehensive management capabilities provided by Cisco’s UCS Manager.
This workshop provides the partner presales engineers with an understanding of the benefits of Cisco UCS Mini servers, storage, and 10 Gigabit networking. It will show how easy it is to design, deploy, manage and scale the solution as the customer’s business grows.
This 2 day workshop is a mix of theory presentations and hands on lab exercises.
Who should attend
This workshop is for Cisco partner presales and sales engineer, who will design and deploy the solution.
It is recommended that the learner has the following skills before attending this course:
- Cisco Certified Network Associate Data Center (CCNA Data Center) certification
- Knowledge that is covered in the Cisco Nexus product family courses
- Knowledge that is covered in the Cisco MDS product family courses
- Knowledge of server and desktop virtualization (for example, VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V, VMware View, Citrix XenDesktop, and so on)
- Operating system administration familiarity (for example, Linux and Windows)
- UCS Mini positioning in the Cisco UCS family and competitive landscape
- Design of UCS Mini solution and its components, providing scalable solution
- Implementation of UCS Mini and its management using Cisco UCS Manager
В настоящее время расписание на курс отсутствует