Cisco UCS Mini Workshop (UCSMW)
In this 1/2 day seminar, delegates will learn how the Cisco UCS Mini provides a scalable enterprise compute environment with up to 15 servers, 10G network and storage connectivity for small to medium businesses, branch office, point-of-sale and smaller IT deployments.
Learn how Cisco UCS servers with Intel Xeon processors provide unrivalled performance and agility through the use of service profiles and policies in a stateless computing environment.
Delegates will also learn how the award-winning Cisco UCS Manager helps to simplify management of your environment while UCS Central provides multi-site management, ensuring server consistency across every site.
This interactive seminar will help you to identify target markets and opportunities by highlighting customer use cases and deployments while comparing Cisco UCS Mini with competitor solutions.
Who should attend
Account Managers and other sales professionals looking to learn more about the Cisco UCS Mini solution and the associated business opportunities.
- Business Drivers and Customer Pain Points
- Identifying Target Markets and Opportunities
- Customer Use Cases and Deployments
- Retail – Point of Sales
- Oil & Gas Data Processing
- Smaller Commercial Deployments
- What is Cisco UCS Mini?
- Cisco UCS Server Overview
- Intel Xeon Processor Overview
- Stateless Computing with Service Profiles
- Management with UCS Manager and UCS Central
- Beating Competitor solutions
- FAQ and Summary
В настоящее время расписание на курс отсутствует