Кому следует посетить
Anyone who is responsible for the day-to-day management of FortiGate security policies using the FortiManager platform.
- Knowledge of firewall concepts in an IPv4 network
- Familiarity with all topics in the and courses
- Basic understanding of network management systems
System Requirements If you take an online format of this class, you must use a computer that has the following:
- A high-speed Internet connection
- An up-to-date web browser
- A PDF viewer
- Speakers / headphones
One of the following:
- HTML5 support or
- An up-to-date Java Runtime Environment (JRE) with Java plugin enabled in your web browser
You should use a wired Ethernet connection, not a WiFi connection. Firewalls, including Windows Firewall or FortiClient, must allow connections to the online labs.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the key features and capabilities of FortiManager
- Deploy administrative domains (ADOMs) to support multiple customers on a single FortiManager
- Restrict concurrent ADOM access by using workspaces and workflow mode
- Use provisioning templates for device-level changes across many devices
- Identify the synchronization states and manage the revision history of managed devices
- Manage firewall policies across multiple FortiGate devices using policy packages with shared and dynamic objects
- Deploy policies and objects from the global ADOM to multiple ADOMs
- Understand the Fortinet Security Fabric with FortiManager
- Manage the firmware of supported devices centrally
- Offer a local FortiGuard distribution server to your Fortinet devices
- Diagnose and troubleshoot import and installation issues
In this course, you will learn the fundamentals of using FortiManager for the centralized network administration of many FortiGate devices.
In interactive labs, you will explore deployment strategies, which include single or multiple ADOMs, device registration, policy packages, shared objects, installing configuration changes, provisioning FortiManager as a local FortiGuard distribution server, and troubleshooting the features that are critical to day-to-day use after you deploy FortiManager.
This course is part of the preparation for the NSE 5 certification exam.