In this lab-only course, available for purchase only, you are assigned a series of do-it-yourself (DIY) configuration tasks in a virtual lab environment.
The configuration tasks cover some of the topics in the NSE 4 certification exam and include the use of the most common FortiGate features, such as firewall policies, the Fortinet Security Fabric, user authentication, SSL and IPsec VPNs, equal-cost multi-path (ECMP) routing, SD-WAN, high availability (HA), and content inspection.
Кому следует посетить
Networking and security professionals involved in the management, configuration, administration, and monitoring of FortiGate devices used to secure their organizations' networks should attend this course.
You should have a thorough understanding of all the topics covered in the FortiGate Security course before attending the FortiGate Infrastructure course.
You must have an understanding of the topics covered in the following courses, or have equivalent experience:
- NSE 4 FortiGate Security
- NSE 4 FortiGate Infrastructure
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Use the GUI and CLI for administration
- Configure the Fortinet Security Fabric
- Control access to network resources using firewall policies
- Authenticate users using firewall policies
- Inspect SSL/TLS-secured traffic to prevent encryption used to bypass security policies
- Apply application control techniques to monitor and control network applications that might use standard or non-standard protocols and ports
- Configure SSL VPN for remote access
- Route packets using ECMP routing
- Configure SD-WAN to load balance traffic between multiple WAN interfaces
- Deploy FortiGate devices as an HA cluster for fault tolerance and high performance