Installing and Managing Google Cloud's Apigee API Platform for Private Cloud (IMAPIPC)
Who should attend
Cloud Architect, Cloud Engineer and Operation Specialists.
- Familiarity with Linux command and command line interface.
- Basic understanding of networking.
- Basic understanding of shell script, XML, JSON, HTTP, REST, and TLS.
- Identify the purpose and value of the Apigee API Platform.
- Gain a detailed understanding of the Apigee API Platform architecture and recommended practices for topology design.
- Gain a detailed understanding of the Apigee terminology and logical organizational structures.
- Interact with the Apigee API Platform and solve scenarios by leveraging recommended practices.
- Understand capabilities and practices to secure, manage and scale the platform.
- Understand and put in practice installation and upgrade processes.
This course introduces you to the fundamentals and advanced practices applicable to the installation and management of Google Cloud's Apigee API Platform for private cloud.
В настоящее время расписание на курс отсутствует