This course prepares students with the background to design and evaluate cybersecurity strategies in the following areas: Zero Trust, Governance Risk Compliance (GRC), security operations (SecOps), and data and applications. Students will also learn how to design and architect solutions using zero trust principles and specify security requirements for cloud infrastructure in different service models (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS).
Who should attend
IT professionals with advanced experience and knowledge in a wide range of security engineering areas, including identity and access, platform protection, security operations, securing data, and securing applications. They should also have experience with hybrid and cloud implementations.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Advanced experience and knowledge in identity and access, platform protection, security operations, securing data and securing applications.
- Experience with hybrid and cloud implementations.
- Design a Zero Trust strategy and architecture
- Evaluate Governance Risk Compliance (GRC) technical strategies and security operations strategies
- Design security for infrastructure
- Design a strategy for data and applications
- Build an overall security strategy and architecture
- Design a security operations strategy
- Design an identity security strategy
- Evaluate a regulatory compliance strategy
- Evaluate security posture and recommend technical strategies to manage risk
- Understand architecture best practices and how they are changing with the Cloud
- Design a strategy for securing server and client endpoints
- Design a strategy for securing PaaS, IaaS, and SaaS services
- Specify security requirements for applications
- Design a strategy for securing data